Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TV will give face to my voice singer Javed Ali,


Mumbai, May 25 He is known for his melodious performance of songs like ''Jashn-e-bahaara'' and ''Tu hi haqeeqat'' and Javed Ali now hopes that his voice will finally get a face as he gears up to judge the forthcoming season of singing reality show '' Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) He is known for his melodious rendition of songs like 'Jashn-e-bahaara' and 'Tu hi haqeeqat' and Javed Ali now hopes that his voice will finally get a face as he gears up to judge the forthcoming season of singing reality show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs' on Zee TV. 'People have heard my songs, and I have been in the industry for long. But they have not seen me much. I had been wanting to do a reality show for long so that people start recognising me by face. When 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs' was offered to me, I jumped at it,' said Ali. Dressed in a jazzy orange and black shirt at the press conference of the show here Tuesday night, Ali said there couldn't have been a better opportunity.

'The trustworthiness of this show cannot be questioned. It is one of the best we have...and I knew there couldn't have been a better chance for me. So I didn't have to think twice about it,' he said. Ali, who has also sung popular number 'Ek din teri raahon mein', will share the judges' panel with known names like Kailash Kher and Adnan Sami. Seasoned lead singer Alka Yagnik is the 'mahaguru' on the show, but Ali is not unsure of yourself. 
 
He says he is amazed at the kind of talent brood have in India. 'When I was their age, in the region of five years old, I couldn't even speak properly. These children are so paying attention, so talented, they know their songs by heart and with complete rhythm. It is really a great thing and I am looking to the fore to counselor them and guide them in the best way I can,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment